Product: MicroSD Card Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I 128 GB C10 U3 V30 4K, A2 (SanDisk)
Memory Type: MicroSDXC UHS-I
Color: Red & Gold
Capacity: 128 GB
Speed Class: Class 10 (Ultra 3 - Application 2 - 4K UHD Videos)
Read Speed: up to 160MB/s (Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds)
Write Speed: 90MB/s (Requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds)
Fast enough to keep up with the action: Get extreme speeds for fast transfer, app performance, and 4K UHD. Ideal for your Android™ smartphone, action cameras, or drones, this high-performance MicroSD card does 4K UHD video recording, Full HD video, and high-resolution photos. The super-fast SanDisk Extreme® MicroSDXC™ memory card reads up to 160MB/s and writes up to 90MB/s. Plus, it’s A2-rated, so you can get fast application performance for an exceptional smartphone experience
- Save time transferring content: Quick read speeds of up to 160MB/s let you transfer 1000 high-resolution photos and 30 minutes of 4K video (24GB) in less than 3 minutes
- Write speeds of up to 90MB/s: Capture fast-action photos or shoot 4K UHD video with write speeds of up to 90MB/s. The SanDisk Extreme® MicroSDXC™ UHS-I Card lets you shoot more and faster
- Great for capturing 4K UHD Video: Ideal for recording outdoor adventures, weekend trips, or sporting events without skipping frames. With up to 1TB, the SanDisk Extreme® MicroSD™ UHS-I card lets you capture uninterrupted 4K UHD and Full HD video with its UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30) ratings
- Load apps faster with A2: Get faster app performance for an outstanding smartphone experience thanks to the SanDisk Extreme® MicroSD card’s A2 Specification
- Durable design for use in extreme environments: SanDisk Extreme® MicroSDHC™ and MicroSDXC™ UHS-I Cards are shockproof, temperature-proof, waterproof, and X-ray-proof, so you can enjoy your adventures without worrying about the durability of your memory card
- Compatible with MobileMate® USB 3.0 Reader: Use the MobileMate® USB 3.0 MicroSD™ Card Reader with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast, or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker
Compatibility: MicroSDHC, MicroSDXC, MicroSDHC UHS-I, and MicroSDXC UHS-I supporting host devices
Dimensions: 14.99mm X 10.92mm X 1.02mm
Weight: 4.535 grams
Made In China
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 bytes. Actual user storage less.
- Compatible device required. Full HD (1920x1080) and 4K UHD (3840 x 2160) support may vary based upon host device, file attributes, and other factors. See www.sandisk.com/HD
- Download and installation required. See www.sandisk.com/memoryzone
- Card only. See www.sandisk.com/proof for additional information and limitations.
- UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. Video Speed Class 30 (V30), sustained video capture rate of 30MB/s, designates a performance option designed to support real-time video recording with UHS-enabled host devices. See www.sdcard.org/consumers/speed.
- Registration required; terms and conditions apply.
- For 64GB-1TB: A2 performance is 4000 read IOPS, 2000 write IOPS. For 32GB: A1 performance is 1500 read IOPS, 500 write IOPS. Results may vary based on host device, app type, and other factors.
- Comparison based on internal testing of SanDisk Extreme® microSDXC™ UHS-l card, versus current UHS-l cards with 100MB/s stated performance. Results may vary based on host device, file attributions, and other factors.
- For 128GB-1TB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 90MB/s write speeds. For 64GB: Up to 160MB/s read speeds, engineered with proprietary technology to reach speeds beyond UHS-I 104MB/s, requires compatible devices capable of reaching such speeds. Up to 60MB/s write speeds. For 32GB: Up to 100MB/s read speeds; up to 60MB/s write speeds. Based on internal testing; performance may be lower depending upon host device interface, usage conditions, and other factors. 1MB=1,000,000 bytes.
MicroSD Card Extreme MicroSDXC UHS-I 128 GB C10 U3 V30 4K A2 (SanDisk)
- Product Code: 4006677
- Availability: In Stock