(Updated February 1st, 2018)
Lawazm4u.com is website respect your privacy, and seeks to comply with applicable legal requirements for data collection, processing, and transfer.
We are committed to maintaining the privacy of registered members and visitors who use or visit www.Lawazm4u.com the purpose of this privacy is to explain how we use your information, including personal information we obtain from you, and during your use of the site Lawazm4u.com
The information about our customers is an essential part of our business, and we are not in the field of selling this data to others.
Collection and use of personal information:
- While using the site Lawazm4u.com, you will provide us with specific information "personal information") which we may collect, store and use to provide services and fulfill our contractual obligations, and such as allowing us to understand our users better and improve the site's experience and performance.
- Collect users, information about your name, address, phone number, email address, billing, credit card and debit information, date of requests, comments and information about your visits and usage website Including your IP address, location, browser type, version, operating system, referral source, duration of stay, number of pages, navigation on site etc.
- Obtain information relating to any transactions between you and us or in connection with www.Lawazm4u.com including details regarding any purchases of goods or services.
- The information you provide to us to register with us as a registered user is stored (including your account details).
- The information you provide to us to subscribe to www.Lawazm4u.com, e-mail notifications and electronic newsletters.
- Any other information you choose to send us, opinions including reviews about our products/services.
- We may use the personal information you provide, or that has been obtained by us to register you on our site and to administer and deliver our services, as stated at www.Lawazm4u.com
- In order for us to agree to provide you with services, including those related to the purchase and processing of products and the amounts to be paid, analyze and identify your personal preferences for your shopping (e.g. market, customer, product analysis) to enable us to review, we may use your personal information to make decisions about the use of automated technology, for example, the automatic selection of products and services that we believe to be of interest to you through your information we have saved.
- We may keep you informed of these products and services including special offers, discounts, offers and contests (including products and services for companies and other organizations) by any of the following methods: email phone (including automated calls), text messages (SMS) Other emails, such as picture messages, mail, fax, etc.
- When you provide us with your information, you will have an option to remember if you do not wish to obtain information about these products and services either from carefully selected third parties or from us.
- To manage any draws on prizes or contests, you may wish to participate.
- We may add your personal information to the information we receive from third parties (such as credit agencies).
In order to protect our customers and protect us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the personal information we obtain (for example, to confirm identity and other information in customer records, including how you manage your account), with other third parties others, companies, retailers, financial institutions and others (including law enforcement agencies) involved in the prevention of fraud and disclosure, to be used in the same manner.
All phone calls (incoming/outgoing) may be recorded for content verification and can use in conjunction with your data for purposes of regulatory compliance, quality control, staff training, prevention, or detection of criminal activity and problem resolution.
Disclosure of your information:
- While we will make every effort to protect and preserve the confidentiality of the information provided to us, we may share your personal information with other companies/affiliates for our company and other third parties, companies, retailers, and organizations that provide us with the services or products.
- We present to you through www.Lawazm4u.com, for the following reasons:
Ø For companies and other organizations to make any draws for prizes or competitions.
Ø Our agents, employees or third parties providing services to us.
Ø Any person we assign or transfer our rights and obligations under our agreement with you.
Ø If we have to, or if the law forces us to do so either by taking any future legal or legal action or by establishing, exercising or defending our constitutional rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention and credit risk reduction).
- In carrying out the activities specified in this section, we may transfer personal information to public organizations or companies outside of Kuwait.
- If the company has sold to a third party, or otherwise the company becomes a merger, bonding or acquisition matter, it becomes necessary for us to transfer personal information to a third party, in such case, the third party requires that your third party the same level of care we provided to you.
- New and emerging web technologies help us to make the visitor's experience consistent with its dispositions, and the company Lawazm4u.com by using these new technologies including cookies or other technologies to remember your information when using our website.
- If you do not wish to receive cookies, you can change your Internet browser settings to erase all cookies from your computer's hard disk and prevent all cookies or receive a warning before storing the cookies file.
- We take all necessary steps to provide reasonable protection against unauthorized access, use, modification, disclosure or destruction of personal information.
- We protect any personal information that we collect using the appropriate means, and Lawazm4u.com corporation is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties unless such access enabled because of our gross negligence or intentional misconduct.
- Protecting your personal information is very important to us, so we take the following precautions, among other things, to better protect your personal information.
- We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information including the use of sockets software (SSL), and our website supported by financial transactions managed through our website and partnership with Tap Payments.
- We will store all the personal information you provide on our servers (password, firewall), all electronic transactions you make or receive using SSL technology will encrypt.
- We only display the last four digits of the credit card/card if you use Visa or MasterCard, you will be asked for the CVV number written on the card from the back.
- When you use the cards, you will be asked to enter your PIN when using the card, however, it will be necessary to give the entire card number to the appropriate company (Knet or MIGS) during the completion of the process.
- It is essential for you to protect unauthorized access to your account and password and your computer so you must ensure that you are logged out of your mind when you exit www.Lawazm4u.com
After about two weeks of receiving your product, we may send you an email inviting you to review and evaluate the product you have purchased, also we may sometimes ask if you would like to answer questions related to your product, as provided by other customers.
- Your opinion may have shared on other sites of the for Lawazm4u.com
- After you submit your written review, it usually takes 72 hours for a discussion, question or answer to appear on www.Lawazm4u.com in line with our publishing guidelines.
- You can submit your opinion anonymously or if you prefer you can leave my review only.
- Editing/removal is not yet possible.
- If you need any further information about this service or wish to have your opinion removed, you can contact customer services.
- You have the option to obtain a copy of the personal information we hold about you, and provide this information subject to receipt of your written request, provide appropriate proof of identification (for this purpose, we usually accept a certified copy of your passport or civil ID card as well as an original invoice public services showing your current address).
- We may block such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
- You may direct us not to use personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time, and if you are concerned that any of the personal information we hold is inaccurate, you can contact us.
- Lawazm4u.com may contain links to other sites, so we are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites that we do not operate, we encourage users to read the privacy statement of each website that collects personal information.